Main building properties
- Basic dimensions: 140.44 m x 296.42 m
- Ground clearance: from 8.60 m to 9.48 m, from 13.12 m to 14.30 m
- Raster of columns:
- 10.0 m x 15.0 m (aisle no. 1-8, 17)
- 10.0 m x 20.0 m (aisle no. 9-16)
Substructure, cladding and interior
- Existing reinforced concrete foundations of the steel supporting structure
- Newly built foundation structures for inlays, ramps, technology
- Existing vertical steel columns, blasted from the original coating treated with a new one topcoat in accordance with the required fire resistance
- New steel load-bearing roof structure with steel trusses, covered by steel load-bearing sheets and required steel replacements for roof skylights and technology passages
- Protective concrete skirting board with a height of at least 0.2 m above the floor level around the perimeter of the entire hall (on the inner side of the facade)
- Dust-free reinforced concrete floor slab with mineral slip and machine smoothing of thickness approx. 180 mm, area load 12.0 t/m2, line load 6.0 t/m at the width of 100 mm, max. load by a wheel 5.0 t/wheel at 0.5 N/mm2
- Separation foil under the reinforced concrete floor slab
- New load-bearing roof structure, new roof sheets, vapour barrier, thermal insulation with a minimum thickness of 140 mm, waterproof PVC welded foil with a min. thickness of 1.2 mm, light grey colour
- New roof openable skylights with polycarbonate filling, skylight area max. 4% of the total roof area
- Lower ceiling in the hall - visible steel roof sheets in RAL 9002 (or 9010 on request) as standard, or other RAL colours are not included in the basic standard.
Facade and walls
- Facade sandwich panels with high density PIR thermal insulation, minimum thickness 120mm, fire resistance of panels in accordance with the requirements of the fire project, exterior colour of the facade according to the requirements of the owner, visible interior panel side in RAL 9002 (or 9010 on request) as standard.
- Plastic windows in the facade in accordance with the agreed layouts, transparent, glazed by insulating double glazing (offices and sanitary facilities)
- Steel entrance doors for employees in accordance with the agreed layouts as well as fire escape doors.
- At least 1x separate DRIVE-IN with a ramp and sectional entrance gate 4.0 x 4.5 m (at least 3.5 x 4.2 m as standard) for each separate rental area on the east side of the facade, except for aisle no.17, where the sectional entrance gate is 3.0 x 4.5 m.
- Industrial sectional
gate 3.0 x 3.5 m outdoor insulated 40 mm thick, hydraulic docking bridge 2.5 x
2.0 m with a sealing collar, dynamic load up to 6.000 kg in the number of:
- Rental area no.1 – 2 pc on the eastern facade as standard
- Rental area no.2 – 2 pc on the eastern facade as standard
- Rental area no.3 – 2 pc on the eastern facade as standard
- Rental area no.4 – 2 pc on the eastern facade as standard
- Rental area no.5 – 4 pc on the eastern facade as standard
- Rental area no.6 – 2 pc on the eastern facade and 2 pc on the opposite west side as standard
- Rental area no.7 – 1 pc on the eastern facade as standard
- Partitions between rental areas no. 1-7 are made in accordance with fire requirements, they are included in the standard.
- Each rental area is equipped with a 1.5 x 2.5 m steel frame structure on the eastern side of the facade above supply gates with LV electrical supply for the company logo.
Building fire protection
- The fire protection of the building is designed in accordance with the requirements of STN.
- Installation of fire equipment - portable and non-portable (fixed) fire equipment is made in accordance with the technical solution of fire protection of the building.
- In case of increased fire load it is possible to build an above-ground fire tank on the client's request as well as automatic fire extinguishing equipment which is not included in the standard.
HVAC and heating
- The HVAC in the rental areas (no.1-7) is separated, with separate air handling units, air intake, exhaust and distribution, and it complies with the project and hygiene regulations
- Ventilation and air exchange in storage areas complies with the project and hygiene regulations.
- Heating of each rental area: hot-water heating system with side hot-air units and air recuperation in the air-handling unit. The rental area also has heat exchanger station and DHW preparation. The heat supplier is Martinská teplárenská, a.s.
- Proposed indoor temperature: Production hall +18°C in accordance with hygiene regulations.
- The DHW for sanitary facilities and showers will be prepared in an electric storage heater (e.g. TATRAMAT is standard).
Lighting and power supply
- LED lighting in the production and storage areas, white neutral colour, with 200W and 100W power. The number and location depends on requirements in accordance with hygiene regulations.
- Offices in the inlays are equipped with LED lighting 600x600 mm as part of a lower ceiling with 40W power, sanitary areas and corridors are equipped with 18W and 24W LED lamps.
- The lighting intensity in the storage areas is 150 lux, at the loading ramps it is 200 lux, included in the standard.
- Lighting intensity in production areas of the hall and in the place of loading ramps is 300 lux, not included as standard.
- The total LV power input for technology, lighting, offices, heating and sanitary facilities is 150 kW for each separate indoor rental area no.1-7.
- 2 x 230 V (16 A) + 1 x 400 V (32 A) combined drawer cabinets with fuse and current protector 1 pc for each 1,000 m2 of the rental area in the standard price.
- Delivery of client's technological equipment and power factor compensation are not included in the standard price. Location and equipment for forklift charging is not included in the standard price.
- Hall grounding on each inner steel column.
- Security system, control system for the entry, CCTV system and master key system is not included in the standard price.
- Cranes - Each aisle in the rental area is equipped with a crane track on the existing columns. Upon request it is possible to deliver and mount an overhead crane. The maximum loading capacity of the cranes is identical to the loading capacity of the dismantled cranes. Diagnostics, reconstruction of crane tracks, supply and installation of overhead cranes is not included in the standard price.
- Roads -concrete with broom treatment.
- Parking places, pavements - concrete pavement.
- Greenery (trees, bushes, grass, plants) as specified.
- The hall building is illuminated by facade lights at a distance of max. 25.0 m.
- The portable gatehouse at the entrance to the supply yard is included in the standard price.
- Each aisle no.1-16 of the rental area is equipped with crane tracks on steel columns of the hall. Aisle no.17 is pre-prepared for the installation of a crane track. Max. loading capacity of the cranes is identical to the loading capacity of the dismantled cranes. The reconstruction of crane tracks, supply and installation of the cranes is possible, not included in the standard price.
- Supply and installation of the security system, attendance system, camera system, general key system is possible, not included in the standard price.
- In case of increased fire load, at the request of the client, it is possible to build an above-ground fire tank with automatic extinguishing equipment(sprinkler system), not included in the standard price.
- Offices, office furniture, sanitary facilities (toilet, sink, wash basin, shower, shower and washbasin facets, urinal, etc.) not included in the standard price of the hall, will be defined separately.